Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game - Fame and Fortune
Game description from the publisher:
The Fame and Fortune expansion for Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game provides players with new game options, and brings a host of enhancements.
- Four new civilizations: The Arabs, the Spanish, the Greeks, and the Indians.
- A new deck of "Great Person" cards that allows players to recruit the aid of specific figures from history, such as Joan of Arc, Marco Polo, Hannibal, or Gustavus Adolphus.
- New map tiles, tech cards, culture event cards, and the introduction of the investment deck, which features cards that allow players to spend hard-earned coin to reap ongoing benefits.
- Components for a fifth player.
With eleven new map tiles, over 150 cards, plus more than 120 markers and tokens, Fame and Fortune offers a remarkable set of engaging new options to guide your people to greatness!
New Faction Microbadges:
- - Civ - I am a Greek Fan
- - Civ - I am a Arabs Fan
- - Civ - I am a Spanish Fan
- - Civ - I am an Indians Fan
- 4 Civilization sheets
- 4 Trade dials
- 4 Economy dials
- 4 Plastic connectors
- 4 Culture level markers
- 4 Home map tiles
- 7 Neutral map tiles
- 3 Relic markers
- 6 Plastic army figures (purple)
- 2 Plastic scout figures (purple)
- 1 Plastic Spanish scout figure (white)
- 152 small cards
- 9 Wonder markers
- 23 Investment markers
- 5 Metropolis markers (1 per player)
- 10 New hut markers
- 5 New village markers
- 15 Fortification/caraven markers
- 8 Disater markers (water/forest)
- 24 Five-point culture tokens
- 14 5th player markers (Military techs, Cities, Market resources)
- 1 Reference sheet (for the 5th player)
BGID: 108415Time: 180 minutesDesigner: Kevin WilsonYear: 2011Artist: Henning LudvigsenFamily: 4X gamesAges: 14 and up