Dungeon Twister 2: Prison
Dungeon Twister 2: Prison will re-launch the Dungeon Twister franchise with second edition rules, It will contain 16 miniatures, new rooms, new characters, a tutorial in 5 scenarios, a larger box and best of all, rules for Solitaire play!
Solitaire play features six levels of difficulty to provide a challenge to even the most experienced of players.
The Second Edition rules include a 5-step scenario-based tutorial. The introductory level is simple enough for an eight-year-old to learn.
This product will be backwards-compatible with all existing Dungeon Twister products.
Asmodee Publisher Blurb:
Fight, get out or die
Dungeon Twister is a strategy game for two players. You control a team of eight adventurers with varied and necessary abilities. Your objective: to escape from the Dungeon.
Unfortunately, in front of you lies a vast labyrinth of dangerous rooms which can rotate thanks to the astonishing mechanisms constructed by dwarves. These deadly traps and twistings to prevent you from escaping would be enough of a challenge by themselves, but you also face another group of adventurers with the same goal as yourself. Without relying on dice, Dungeon Twister calls upon all of your tactics and strategies, your ability to bluff, your anticipation of the danger and your management of combat and action cards.
The box will include:
- 8 new rooms
- 16 figures (8 characters on each side with 5 new characters)
- 88 Magic-sized cards (Actions, combat, jump, and many maps for the solo).
- All the necessary pieces (and replacement pawns if you lose or have lost pieces of characters or objects in the past)
- A rule book and tutorial (with specific areas dedicated specifically to the old sea wolves DT, dealing with interactions with the previous extensions).
- A rule book for the solo play
- The ruler
- And thermo-forming super well studied for any property, to protect and store your models for those that have painted J. And store most of your old and / or future expansion.
BGID: 42124Time: 60 minutesDesigner: Christophe BoelingerYear: 2009Mechanics: Action Point Allowance System, Hand Management, Modular Board, Secret Unit Deployment, Tile Placement, Variable Player Powers,Ages: 10 and up