D&D Gazetteer Dawn of the Emperors: Thyatis and Alphatia Box Set 1037
Buy This Product
Thyatis...an empire run with military precision. An empire wherein fighting prowess is the most highly prized talent of all, and gladitorial skill can lead to governmental status. Alphatia...an empire not so much run as allowed to exist by its aristocracy. An empire wherein magic-use is the only talent that counts for anything, and lack of it can lead to a life of slavery.
Dawn of the Emperors is a vintage boxed set designed to be compatible for both classic Dungeons & Dragons and Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. In this brand new box you will find:
- 128-page DM's guide, covering both empires in their entirety.
- Two 32-page Player's Guides, one for each Empire.
- New rules for aeriel combat!
- New spells for building flying creations: castles, ships, islands...
- Two full-size map sheets, containing complete maps of both empires.
- Complete adventures for both Thyatian and Alphatian settings, and suggestions for mini-adventures also set in both empires.
- Ways and means to convert this material to ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS 2nd Edition games!